Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hot out of the oven....



Here's what I'm up to today. A large batch of lotus blossom pendants are headed to the oven to bake. After that, lots of glazing going on. Hoping the glaze I ordered gets here soon. I don't want to run out mid-glaze. Still using Studio by Sculpey for now. However, I have positively decided to switch to Varathane as soon as I can find some. I actually found a large 1 gallon can of it today at Lowe's.......way to much and I didn't have $40 to drop on Varathane today LOL. I just need a small can for now. Think I'll just order it online. Seems to be more and more the norm these days. I'd rather order online than waste time, money and gas driving all over town to not find what I'm looking for (and it's soooo hot here in South Alabama). Come on fall...I'm ready for some cooler days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...